Hummingbird Villa – For Sale – Albert & Michael – Saba Island Properties
* The Unrivaled Hummingbird Villa is Now For Sale *
Private Guest House
Separate 2 Story Apartment
♦ $1,500,000.00 USD ♦
♦ Some Home Assets
- Sleeps 6 –> 10 people
- 4,762 square meters (about 1.2 acres) of private — unobstructed — ocean front land
- 1,200 feet above the Caribbean sea with gorgeous views of 6 islands
(Anguilla, St. Maarten, St. Barths, Statia, St. Kitts, Nevis)
- Swimming Pool (in ground, free form, 15 feet by 8 feet / 2 -> 6 feet deep)
- Easy walking distance to Windwardside Village… shops and restaurants
- Surrounded by the supreme nature of Saba
♦ Your Main Villa
- 2,400 square feet (223 square meters) of spacious living, with red cedar post-and-beam design
- 20 foot high ceilings + pine wood floors
- 4 sets of French doors open onto an expansive terracotta tiled terrace for sunning and entertaining
- 270 degree ocean views
- 2 Bedrooms + 2 king size beds (or conversion for 2 single twin beds)
- 2 Baths + Jacuzzi tub in master bedroom
- Great room + Garden room for dining
- Den for media relaxation (and pull out sofa for more guests)
- Air conditioning in every room
- Wi-Fi, Cable TV, DVD/VCR, stereo, iPod docks, CD player
- Gourmet kitchen
~ GE chef’s range top
~ KitchenAid convection oven + dishwasher
~ Large side-by-side refrigerator
~ Everything is on hand for you to effortlessly create gourmet meals
♦ Your Guest House
- 420 square feet (39 square meters)
- 20 foot high, open beamed ceilings
- Unobstructed 270 degree water views
- King size bed, large bathroom, refrigerator, microwave
- Air conditioned
♦ Your Separate 2 Story Apartment Building
- 2 spacious (500 square feet) apartments with full baths and kitchens
- Air conditioned
- Pool access
- Ocean views + a spectacular tiled, rooftop observation deck
- The 2 apartments can be rented separately
♦ Even more:
Laundry room – Garage – Workman’s shed – 28,000 gallon cistern – Solid vacation rental income history for added income –
Sold fully furnished. (A note: The main house has a 2 foot thick surrounding shell of local Saba stone for protection from hurricanes.)
We’re deeply grateful to work with the owners of this beautiful estate which they described to us this way:
“The privacy and views are out of this world.
We’ve never been anywhere else on Saba or the Caribbean that has the same feel.
We also love it because we were married at Hummingbird Villa!
Seeing the sunrise over the Caribbean sea is magnificent.
The colors and shades are breathtaking… and the view of six islands isn’t bad either!
Saba is unique. We really feel at home.
It’s so intimate that everyone feels connected, ‘all in it together’.
It’s safe. Crime is practically nonexistent.
Driving on ‘The Road’ – flying into the airport – the diving – the hiking – Nothing but adventure.
It’s a turnkey property. Quality construction. Our on-site managers are excellent and the property is always well cared for.
Everyone who stays here loves it and we want the new owners to feel as lucky as we have been to own Hummingbird Villa.”
Hummingbird Villa is one of the great estate homes of Saba.
Here’s your chance to live the lifestyle of your dreams. In the romantic Caribbean… on your own island.
Hummingbird Villa is calling for you to come home!