‘The View’- SOLD! – Albert & Michael – Saba Island Properties
The View > > > Windwardside, Saba ~ Mount Scenery ~ Saba’s Cliffs ~ the Caribbean Ocean
The View – built in 1999, has all of the features you could wish for in a sublime Caribbean home.
As soon as you walk through the door the Olympian space envelops you in crisp white walls, warm wooden ceilings and beams.
The house needs work but… It’s an incredible buy to fulfill your dreams of living on a Caribbean island.
Three (3) levels — approximately 4,000 square feet
The Main Quarters compose the top two (2) Levels:
- Four (4) Bedrooms
- Three (3) Bathrooms
- Family Room
- Great Room
- Kitchen and Dining Room
- The Great Room is accented by a wide walk-up spiral staircase with oak trim and takes you to the immense loft Master Suite — built out of rustic cypress wood with French doors opening on to a private balcony and outdoor shower
- All Guest bedrooms have ceramic tile floors, bay windows and closets lined in cedar
- Italian tiled bathrooms and large whirlpool tub
- A central media/entertainment room separates the main living spaces from the two (2) ample bedrooms with ensuite bath
- The large open kitchen, with custom design wood cabinets, makes it the perfect layout for you to entertain and be part of any gathering with the dining and living space easily merging with the outdoors by way of the wrap around terrace.
‘AND… a 270 degree, jaw dropping view like you’ve Never Seen!
You’re so high up and the spectacle of the scenery is all encompassing.
What a grand and divine experience to be able to see this kind of uninterrupted land, sky and sea… every single day.
There are many spectacular views on Saba but this one is lasting!
Hours and days later you’re still thinking about those views.
And when you go inside, you continue to marvel at the space and quality of the building materials, fixtures, windows and doors.’
— Albert & Michael
It’s all part of the magnificent Caribbean lifestyle
which has been carefully crafted in the design of this home.
And there’s more… The First Floor Apartment has its own large open kitchen/dining/living space
- Two (2) spacious bedrooms
- One (1) bath
- Utility room
- Private deck
- The apartment is perfect for family, guests or as a rental space… just below the main house
This Zenith Villa is situated on a 1,200 square meter lot
♦ ♦ ♦