Whether it’s a quick getaway or a long retreat to explore the island for now or the future,
we’ll make it easy to rent a place you can call home on Saba.
Why rent on Saba?
1. As you think about making a transition and commitment to Saba, you may want to get the feel of the island before plunging into a long term home purchase or building choices.
2. You may want to live maintenance free while you invest your savings.
3. You may want to experience the culture of Saba — different locations — neighborhoods — conditions — size of homes.
4. You may not have found the ideal permanent home for you and your family, but still want to live on this gorgeous island.
SABA Island Properties will present long and short term lease options for you and, actively help you find the perfect Saba Caribbean real estate rental property for your comfort, budget and living pleasures.
“Michael and Albert thoughtfully and expertly took care of our pre-vacation requests to ensure — from the moment we arrived at Haiku House — we had everything we needed and even a few things we hadn’t requested: groceries for breakfast, a list of fun restaurants, advice regarding taxi service, tropical flowers in the house, the list goes on and on. Their gracious support continued through our week on the island.”
– Melody Barnes & Marland Buckner
*We’re expat real estate people with the experience of moving here, renting here, renovating here…
you’re in the right hands to learn about living on Saba*
Saba (+599) . 416 . 2777 / USA +1 . 631. 604 . 4435 / Skype: saba.island.properties
Email: Albert@SabaIslandProperties.com or Michael@SabaIslandProperties.com
Exclusive Agents on Saba for — R365 / Christie’s International Real Estate
>> Read More