Shearwater Estate – SOLD! – by Albert & Michael
The premier property of Saba…built with true Gatsby-like possibilities
Majestically resting three quarters of the way up a mountain cliff, on the South East coast of the island, Shearwater Estate offers incredible vistas of the Saban hills, other islands and the brilliant blue Caribbean Ocean, some 2,000 feet below.
The 5,575 sq. ft. (518 m2) main residence opens its double front doors to a large and gracious Entrance Foyer, which naturally flows into the Great Room — all with extensive views of the sea and the large, solar heated swimming pool.
- The dramatic staircase leads you upwards from the Entrance Foyer to a palatial Master Bedroom/Sitting Room with balcony and more spectacular views of the blue sky and water
- Two (2) additional large bedrooms, with 2 private baths
- A comfortable exercise space and equipment
- Caretaker’s studio apartment
- Two (2) hill side bungalow apartments — each with 2 guest bedrooms and 2 baths
- Separate Cottage with 2 Studio Apartments
Shearwater Estate – the perfect home to live and entertain in a comfortable and grand scale
– On lazy afternoons you’ll…relax poolside…rest in the oversize whirlpool…or play tennis at the professional regulation court — all part of this palatial estate on Booby Hill, Saba.
– A 15 minute scenic walk to the Windwardside Village and you’ll arrive at the center of some of the best restaurants, hotels, dive shops, grocery stores and shops on the island, plus a Maritime Museum telling the history of Saba.
– This one of a kind home is a perfect Caribbean retreat for the most hedonistic of connoisseurs in ultimate living and surroundings.
– The separate bungalows with balconies will allow family members and guests the privacy they desire; living separate but together at the same time. It’s one of the many appealing assets of this unique home.
– As a buyer, you will be pleasantly surprised by the favorably low BES real estate taxation rates (Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, Saba).
It’s good to note that on a primary residence, the real estate tax is non-existent.
The property is sublime as a large family compound, a corporate retreat or a great investment for a global company, since Saba does not have a profit tax on businesses.
— Shearwater Estate is an extremely rare offering on the world real estate market —
Here’s the Value For You in Owning Shearwater Estate
— 10 Bedrooms
— 10 1/2 Baths
— 9,000 sq. ft. of building structure on an ample acre of land (4,197 m2)
The prestige and splendor of living in the Caribbean at a reasonable price is
a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Call — SABA Island Properties — for a private viewing of the Shearwater Estate and…Be ready to open your future to a true Sybarite lifestyle.
Call Albert & Michael — USA +1 . 631 . 604 . 4435 / Saba (+599) . 416 . 2777/ Skype: saba.island.properties
Email: Albert@sabaislandproperties.com or Michael@sabaislandproperties.com