Scout’s Place – Price Reduced – Landmark Hotel & Restaurant FOR SALE – Albert & Michael
~ Scout’s Place ~ A Landmark for Good Food – Good Lodging – Good Entertainment
Three key reasons Scout’s serves as a beacon and home to Saban Hospitality and comfort.
One of the most popular Hotel – Restaurant — Bar establishments on the island and throughout the Caribbean.
If you want to own an already successful Caribbean business — Scout’s Place is your opening!
TripAdvisors gives Scout’s Place ‘Hall of Fame Award’
– Certificate of Excellence – 5 Years in A Row
- The buildings total 9,685 sq. ft. (900 m2) on a 1,100 sq. ft. lot of land (.2717m2)
- Fourteen (14) Bedrooms with ocean and mountain views
- Cable TV and WiFi
- Fourteen (14) + Baths
- Fully Furnished
- Freshwater Pool
- Parking for ten (10) vehicles
- Newly renovated restaurant (seats 60)
- New bar lounge area
- Office space and available shops
- Extensive Menu offering local Caribbean dishes and European cuisine
- Friday night roasted chicken – special Sushi events – grilling evenings plus more
- Every Friday night it’s show time at Scout’s…SABAOKE! Renowned throughout the Caribbean for great singing and partying
- Two terraces with beautiful views! You can almost touch the hills, palm trees and blue sea in front of you
The owners came here 15 years ago with a dream to open a dive center and they did just that and…much more!
“We fell in love with Scout’s Place the first time we saw it. We realized its potential. One of the best places on the whole island: central but laid back. We were captured by the beautiful nature, peaceful environment and all the benefits that come with living on Saba. All the NO’s: no crime, no traffic jams, no big hotel chains, no beaches but…a beautiful protected Marine Park, friendly people and just a great way of living off the beaten path.
My favorite place is the terrace we call ‘The Rock’. Even after 15 years and the hundreds of times I go up there, I always feel I made the right decision to buy Scout’s Place…Scout’s is the one place where all nations can meet and enjoy themselves; have great diving, dining and accommodations all out of one hand or in any combination. THE place to be on Saba.”
Albert & Michael agree —
“Scout’s is an integral and special part of Saba. The owners are committed to service and they offer many different things to keep you coming back. Nothing is missing and it all works. We’ve spent many happy times having breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks on the terrace gazing at the scenery, the ocean and the evening sun go down. It’s BEAUTIFUL here.
Scout’s is nearly always open and the staff is incredibly friendly. We love their ‘Beer Batter Fish and Chips’, with a strong margarita on the rocks…or two. You can get anything you want at Scout’s Place. That’s a big reason why it works so well — the owners have always had their customers in mind.”
Come on! Here is your future. Stop thinking about it and leap at the chance to own…
$1,600,000.00 price reduced to… $1,400,000.00 USD