Saba on the Rocks – For Sale – Albert & Michael – *Exclusive Agents* – Saba Island Properties
Saba on the Rocks – The Toast of Booby Hill – Windwardside
*A Two Level – 3 Bedroom Home with Style and Presence
*1,033 Square Meters of Land (1/4 Acre)
*1,800 Square Feet of House
– $585,000.00 USD –
*The remaining adjacent land *1,033 square meters * can be bought separability
(without the house)
– $125,000.00 USD –
There’s so much we love about this property and always have:
- The location – Booby Hill is one of the most desired places to live on Saba for – rentals + sales of homes + land
(10 minute healthy, meditative, scenic walk into Windwardside Village for shopping and restaurants)
- The design – a modern, well built home with grandeur and simplicity… everything you’ll want to live well
(just on your right where the road splits off –> left, up to The Level and right, around to Booby Hill Point)
- Three (3) bedroom homes are in demand
- A good amount of land for privacy and future expansion
- Its name – Saba on the Rocks – fun and unforgettable… so Caribbean
The owners shared this wonderful story with us of how they came to build Saba on the Rocks.
What does it say about destiny?
“There’s an air navigation route from San Juan south to Golden Rock VOR on Nevis which takes you directly over Saba. I flew that route hundreds of times looking down on the island.
Then, on a sailboat cruise out of St. Maarten, with three other couples, we each got to choose a destination. I chose Saba, went diving and my wife went on land. She fell immediately in love with the island. We looked at homes to buy and we saw the land that Saba on the Rocks is now located on… I crawled all over those rocks looking for “the spot” to build on. I found the grouping which makes up the pool and knew that it was the best location to turn into the grotto pool and… we built the house around it.
We used to watch a TV show called “Rock Solid” about two brothers who are rock masons and my father sold rock facing for buildings and homes. I’ve always liked incorporating stone into designs as a natural building material.
Having a cocktail by the pool nestled into the rock, watching the sunsets, seemed like a perfect name — Saba on the Rocks.
What we love most about Saba are the spectacular vistas and lush landscape. The rugged beauty of it all. Our favorite time of day and place?Sunrises and sunsets on the terrace along with the open living areas of the house… the covered deck… pool… outdoor shower.
All harmonized with the surrounding land. We’re sorry to give it up but now it’s time for someone else to enjoy it.”
Real people. Living in a home they created on a beautiful Caribbean Island. What a way to live.
And… here’s your opportunity to step right in and become part of of this incredible lifestyle.
♦ ♦ ♦
- Two (2) Bedrooms (each with sliding doors out to the balcony, back yard pool and seating)
- One (1) Shared Bath
- Open Spacious Kitchen / Dining Area
- Living Room
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, gas stove, double door refrigerator – lots of counter space and cabinets)
- Outside Covered Terrace with Seating
- In-Ground Grotto Pool
- One (1) Bedroom Apartment + Bath (a bonus set up for possible, added rental income)
- Kitchen (contemporary wall unit with microwave, small refrigerator, sink and TV)
- One (1) Car Garage
- Two Cisterns (30,500 gallons together)
- Washer & dryer
- Home is wired for incremental air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans in every room
- Tiled floors
- Vaulted natural wood ceilings
- Two (2) on-demand water heaters
- Water filtration system
- 3 TV’s
- Galvanized steel shutters
- Outside shower
- House completed in 2011
We’re so thankful to the owners of Saba on the Rocks for asking us to represent their special Saba home.
Their trust honors our value here on Saba and, around the world.
Saba on the Rocks is much more than a fabulous investment that will meet all your expectations.
It could be your destiny.
To live the way you imagine and long for — for yourself and the people you love —
Home – Peace – Safety – Beauty – Freedom – Heritage
Give us a call. Send us an email. Join us on the Caribbean Island of Saba and have the time of your life.
Saba on the Rocks is waiting for you.