‘The View’- For Sale – Incredible Buy – Call Albert & Michael
The View > > > Windwardside ~ Mount Scenery ~ Saba’s Cliffs and the Caribbean Ocean…
The owner told us this:
‘The View is a fabulous retreat with an incredible view…There is no other place like Saba. Pristine, lush and safe…This is the home of a seventh generation Saban family. It was built strong and to anticipate the needs of a large family. I hope that the future owners love waking up there as much as I do and realize how lucky they are to have a beautiful home in the Caribbean on an island as special and unique as Saba, with one of the best views around.’
The View — built in 1999, has all of the features you could wish for from a top-tier, sublime Caribbean home.
As soon as you walk through the door the Olympian space envelops you in crisp white walls and warm wood ceilings and beams.
Three (3) levels — approximately 4,000 square feet
The Main Quarters compose the top two (2) Levels:
- Four (4) Bedrooms
- Three (3) Bathrooms
- Family Room
- Great Room
- Kitchen and Dining Room
- The Great Room is accented by a wide walk-up spiral staircase with oak trim and takes you to the immense loft Master Suite — built out of rustic cypress wood with French doors opening on to a private balcony and outdoor shower
- All Guest bedrooms have ceramic tile floors, bay windows and closets lined in cedar
- Italian tiled bathrooms and large whirlpool tub
- A central media/entertainment room separates the main living spaces from the two (2) ample bedrooms with ensuite bath
- The large open kitchen, with custom design wood cabinets, makes it the perfect layout for you to entertain and be part of any gathering with the dining and living space easily merging with the outdoors by way of the extensive wrap around terrace.
‘AND…a 270 degree, jaw dropping view like you’ve Never Seen! You’re so high up and the spectacle of the scenery is all encompassing. What a grand and divine experience to be able to see that kind of uninterrupted land, sky and sea…every single day.
There are many spectacular views on Saba but this one is amazing! It’s lasting. Hours and days later you’re still thinking about those views! And when you go inside you continue to marvel at the size and space and quality of the building materials, fixtures, windows and doors.’
— Albert & Michael
It’s all part of the magnificent Caribbean life-style which has been so carefully crafted in the design of this exceptional home
And there’s more… The First Floor Apartment has its own large open kitchen/dining/living space
- Two (2) spacious bedrooms
- One (1) bath
- Utility room
- Private deck
- The apartment is perfect for family or guests or as a rental property since it is totally separate from the main private spaces
This Zenith villa is situated on a 1,200 square meter lot
And with all of the special and beautiful features of this villa, the best feature of all is the price
♦ ♦ ♦