How often have you gone somewhere and said — ‘I would love to live here.’ Well, you’ve got your wish.
At the end of Upper Hell’s Gate Road, near Sandy Cruz trail, rests a 1/3 acre lot — quietly waiting for you to build your Saba dream home.
- The lot has convenient utilities and level road access
- The gentle topography of the sloping land fans out to astounding, panoramic views of the Caribbean Ocean
- The clearing is private and peaceful, with northern water views and western views of the surrounding mountain
- Build your own house, or if you wish to facilitate the task ahead, a full set of detailed architectural plans are available for:
- 1,800 square feet — two (2) bedroom — two (2) bath — open kitchen/dining area and great room
- A pool and attached garage complement the total building envelope
- The plans were created by a renowned interior designer and an architect, and best of all — the plans have been approved by The Island Council for construction on this site
If you’re looking for a truly special spot, which will give you the privacy and expansive water views of the Caribbean you’ve imagined, look no further. This is absolutely the land on which to achieve your architectural dreams and more.
Call SABA Island Properties – USA +1 . 631 . 604 . 4435 / Saba (+599) . 416 . 2777 / Skype: saba.island.properties
Email: Albert@SabaIslandProperties.com or Michael@SabaIslandProperties.com