The Perfect luxury Boutique Hotel…Your Bed and Breakfast Dream Awaits
You’ve always wanted to run a B & B. You know that feeling so well.
It’s your secret passion. Some place really special, with your brand of service and hospitality.
A small hotel where people come to relax and then return again and again and again…sending their family and dearest friends because they
love what they have found — love the location — love how they are treated.
Why shouldn’t you have people talking about the splendor and quality you offer at your private hotel; the personal high living they receive?
Voila! Your lifetime aspiration is here ~ Shearwater ~
Majestically resting three quarters of the way up a mountain cliff, on the South East coast of Saba on Booby Hill, Shearwater offers incredible vistas of the Saban hills, other islands and the brilliant blue Caribbean Ocean, some 2,000 feet below.
The 5,575 sq. ft. (518 m2) main residence opens its double front doors to a large and gracious Entrance Foyer, which naturally flows into the Great Room/Dining area — all with extensive views of the sea and the large, solar heated swimming pool.
- The dramatic staircase leads you upwards from the Entrance Foyer to a palatial Master Bedroom/Sitting Room with balcony and more spectacular views of the blue sky and water
- Two (2) additional large bedrooms, with 2 private baths
- A comfortable exercise space and equipment
- Caretaker’s studio apartment
- Two (2) hill side bungalow apartments — each with 2 guest bedrooms and 2 baths
- Separate Cottage with 2 Studio Apartments
- Spacious dining room area and outside seating options poolside
- Restaurant kitchen space
Once Shearwater was an award winning hotel and it can be again with your vision and plans. Reinvent it. Make it over into one of the most sought after treasure resorts in the Caribbean and perhaps the world.
Come! Visit Shearwater and let your imagination and heart open up and run free. Pull out all the wild, crazy, provocative, creative and unique plans and ideas you’ve stored up over the years for the right time and place to fulfill your hotel dream. Linens, china, silverware, glasses, appetizers, menus, specialty of the house, cocktail de maison, wines, tables, chairs, atmosphere, room décor…
Once you see Shearwater you won’t be able to sleep until you own it and then…
start pouring your love and life into it.
Albert & Michael know —
“Chances like this don’t come along every day. They don’t last long either. Shearwater is a sumptuous gift for the person who wants to run their own hotel. It’s ripe to be reopened for tourists, visitors, divers, family vacations, retreats, weddings… host to a popular restaurant and night spot. Anything you want it to be it can be. All you have to do is say YES!
When you stand on the balcony of Shearwater, gazing out high above the land and sea you’re stilled by beauty. Wonder does that to you. Moves you with particular awe and personal gratitude and all kinds of luscious feelings. It’s that hypnotic — entrancing — spellbinding.”
You’ll be captivated by Saba’s unparalleled, unspoiled Caribbean beauty — safety — privacy
– On lazy afternoons you guests will…relax poolside…rest in the oversize whirlpool…play tennis at the professional regulation court — all part of this palatial property and one of the preferred locations to live because of the peace and refreshing cool breezes.
– A 15 minute scenic walk to the Windwardside Village and you’re at the center of some of the best restaurants, dive shops, grocery stores and local shops on the island, plus a Maritime Museum telling the history of Saba.
– This one of a kind location is the perfect Caribbean retreat for the true connoisseur of travel and living who wants to be pampered in elegance and memorable natural style.
– The separate bungalows with balconies will allow all of your guests the privacy they desire with magnificent towering views.
– As the owner, you will be pleasantly surprised by the favorably low BES real estate taxation rates (Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, Saba).
The property is prime for an upscale Boutique Hotel since Saba
does not have a profit tax on businesses.
— Shearwater is an extremely rare offering on the world real estate market —
What’s In It For You?
— 10 Bedrooms
— 10 1/2 Baths
— 9,000 sq. ft. of building structure on an ample acre of land (4,197 m2)
Build your pinnacle hotel!
Own the prestige and splendor of living in the Caribbean at a remarkable, reasonable price.
It’s a a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Call — SABA Island Properties — for a private viewing of the Shearwater and…
Be ready to open your future to a true Sybarite lifestyle.
Speak with Albert & Michael — USA +1 . 631 . 604 . 4435 / Saba (+599) . 416 . 2777/ Skype: saba.island.properties
Email: Albert@sabaislandproperties.com or Michael@sabaislandproperties.com