~ An Exquisite Villa For Rent ~
Based on the principles of Haiku, a form of Japanese poetry, priceless in its inherent peace, tranquility and harmony and reflecting the relationship between nature and man, Haiku House is an exclusive, modern Rental Property on Saba — a post and beam architectural redwood design of a Japanese 16th century villa plan reflecting the simple elegance of a Shinto shrine.
Haiku House is softly bleached into a grey silvery finish by the trade winds and warm Caribbean sun. It’s natural look is at one with the landscape of Saba…surrounded and warmly embraced by the great green hills, the brilliant sunshine and leagues of Wedgwood blue sea.
Instantly you feel at home at Haiku — arriving at the great home with its generous entrance foyer of wood, glass and white modern furnishings, matched with an eye catching infinity pool opening out to striking views of the town below, twin mountain peaks and the Caribbean Ocean stretching wide open in between. Saba is above, below and all around you at Haiku House.
– 3,500 sq. feet of open living space with all of the latest modern amenities in bathrooms and kitchen refinements
– Comfortably accommodates six (6) people
– Spacious Living / Dining / Kitchen plan with gorgeous views of the Caribbean Ocean and mountains
– SieMatic modern kitchen
– Master bedroom / air conditioned / private bath
– Two (2) guest bedrooms / air conditioned / 2 private baths
– Private Office
– Private pool and Jacuzzi
Why not vacation on a beautiful Caribbean island and live…
in simple, comfortable, sophisticated, joyful luxury.
Haiku House enables you to deeply connect with nature and…reconnect with yourself.
Haiku House is located on Troy Hill — one of the most desirable residential areas on Saba.
One third mile away from the luxury hotel — Queen’s Gardens Resort.
– Haiku House rents for $600 per night
– Minimum stay four (4) nights
– or $3,600 per week
– TV and DVD Player – Audio System including iPod docking
– Internet WiFi (ADSL)
– In the period December 15 -> April 15 — $750 per night
– Minimum stay two (2) nights
– or $4,500 per week
– In the period Christmas / New Year 2017
(December 23, 2017 -> January 6, 2018) the rent is $6,000
a week for the Haiku House. Minimum stay is one (1) week
– Weekend (only in low season) is $1,500 (arrival on Friday and departure on Sunday).
In high season only as last minute
*All prices include taxes
— Non-smokers only
– Pets not allowed
Please Call Albert & Michael – SABA Island Properties
*The only expat real estate company on Saba*
USA +1 . 631 . 604 . 4435 / Saba (+599) . 416 . 2777 / Skype: saba.island.properties
Email: Albert@SabaIslandProperties.com or Michael@SabaIslandProperties.com
(Please click on link above for details)